martes, 8 de enero de 2008

To my LoVe

I've been thinking the whole night about what and how to write this. So I finally picked some words up for you.
You know that I like to write... specially for you. Half of my Librito is like that. I know you enjoy it as much as me. I always looked for someone to whom I could write sincerely, 2 years and 3 months ago I found you, since then I can't stop. You got me so in love that sometimes I can't believe it. We've gone through a lot of roads, trips, ways... take it literally or not, all of them together. I don't know exactly what button you pushed on me, but it turned my feelings on as I'd never had imagined. You got me so happy beside you that now I find myself caught between every single kiss you give me and those butterflies that used to go out of my mouth when we first meet... I don't know if that made any sense.... but well, I keep writing....
I feel like kissing you right now. Before I forget it... I just love your sweety-wild love, it's so unique.
We still have a lot to go through. You're the best girlfriend ever xD.
Love you.
P.D. I apologize for every wrong word I wrote in my baby kinder english.

7 personas comentaron la palabra:

Shabbyra dijo...

I love it. Almost as much as I love you. I want to kiss you too :)

1000ena dijo...

q leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeendo! almost cry! O.O

parece de esas peliculitas q son bn nices :D

saludos :P

no parece baby kinder english...el mio si xDDDDDDDDDDD

Carlos Alberto dijo...

Ahora que lo mencionas... si XD. Parece de esas peliculas jaja. Algo asi es mi vida amoria... bien took from loveland XD

Carlos Alberto dijo...

creo q debí decir "taken from loveland" XD yo y mi baby kinder english XD XD XD XD

MuSa AnTiSoCiaL dijo...

Intermedio 3 del ICPNA = No entendi del todo lo ke escribiste , pero no me keria kedar sin comentar jejeje

edu dijo...

jajajaa....y que fue con el spanglish brother!!!!!!... bien feeling tu post... enamorado hasta los huesos... el amor te penetro xD jaja... en los huesos claro... y que es eso de Librito??? :S

Gabriela Taipe dijo...

En ingles ,español ,frances,sanscrito xD estas recontra enamorado